Joining in with Shae for Things I Know!
In honor of Lewis’s birthday in 11 days, here’s what I know about my almost 3yo this week.
– everything is his. It’s irrelevant whether he was interested in it before you started playing with it or not, if you are playing with it now, clearly, you took it from him.
– it’s always the right time for a tantrum. Particularly if you can scream and make mummy think you’re seriously hurt.
– being told not to touch something really means please touch
– when doing something you’ve been told not to it’s best done while grinning cheekily
– attitude is his middle name. We were at the park recently and he was playing on the swings alongside an older girl (about 8 or 9), and Lew was all “Oh yeah, you can’t do this, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah”.
– he is full of life and spunk and cheekiness, he is so utterly confident in what he wants and der, he knows everything better than you.
– his cheekiness comes with a side of good manners “Lew, pick up all the toys you just dumped all over the floor please” “no thanks”
– he and Jack are the best of friends…when they’re not trying to kill each other that is.
– I know we are fully organised for his birthday party, 8 days early. This surprises me!
– as always, he’s growing up to fast. Love you my not so little LewLew bear!