Joining in with Shae at Yay For Home for a rather random collection of things I know this week.
– Melbourne weather is fickle, glorious spring days one week, miserable cold and rainy the next
– the weather is most likely to turn to crud the day after you buy a beautiful spring dress that you are DESPERATE to wear
– I refuse to go to all the effort of shaving my legs if the weather isn’t going to play ball.
– Dealing with super-energetic 4yos stuck inside thanks to the stupid weather is not fun.
– iPhones struggle to capture the detail of a massively swollen eye with many shades of green and purple bruising
– not-quite-3yos apparently feel no pain. After the initial tears immediately after he ran into the ironing board we haven’t heard a peep about it from him. If that was my eye I’d be whining up a storm.
– I could not survive without my husband and my bffs to lean on. They’ve got me through some rough times this week. Love them dearly.