Joining in with Shae at Yay For Home.
First of all, can I draw your attention to the box over there ——->
Yep, Living a Truly Blessed Life now has a Facebook page. I’d love it if you’d come “like” it.
This is what I’ve learned this week while working on getting the twinlets’ room together:
– I still hate painting
– Staying up until 1am to watch True Blood the night before I planned to paint wasn’t smart. But it is fun.
– Staying up until 1am guarantees that 4yo and almost 3yo are awake before 6am.
– Me on 4 hours interrupted sleep is not pretty. Or pleasant.
– Running out of thread less than 10 centimetres before the end of a seam is REALLY frustrating.
– Seeing the room you’ve been planning for aggggges finally coming together is REALLY satisfying.
– I still hate painting. But my iPod Shuffle and some Glee soundtracks makes it a little bit better.