Joining in with Shae from Yay For Home this week. Here’s what I know!
– I haven’t got any techno skills and it is highly unlikely that that button up there works. Sorry Shae!
– slow internet makes me want to hurt the computer, or myself.
– the order of any renovations should be carefully planned. Resist temptation to rush in with gusto in early excitement stages.
– having a 2.5yo and a 4yo with no access to a useable backyard suuuuuuuuuuucks. No really, it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
– no useable backyard plus tradesmen inside the house plus aforementioned 2.5yo and 4yo plus Thommo at work requires octopus arms
– it’s time to cut back on praise when the 4yo expects accolades for his vomitting prowess
– sick kiddos sleep best in mummy’s arms/lap
– children sleeping in your lap is all lovely until your leg goesnumb from your thigh being used as a pillow but you don’t dare move the child because they are finalllllllly in a deep sleep.