1. Make healthier choices in general (food, exercise, relationships, the people I allow in my life etc etc)
2. Make it to 12 months breastfeeding the twins (2012’s goal will be make it to 2 years 😉 )
3. Get my craft on more regularly
4. Spend less time on the computer and more time being present in real life moments
5. Complete all the projects we want to do around the house this year (in no particular order):
- make the backyard more child friendly by removing the hedges, fake grass and paving to replace with a more open lawn area.
- Fix decking and pergola (preferably remove pergola and replace with paving but Thommo says no, I’ll keep working on him!)
- Finish the twins room – close over the 2nd doorway, paint and decorate
- Paint and decorate Jack and Lew’s room
- Paint over the wooden panelling in the lounge room and rumpus room
- Decorate lounge room including new blinds/curtains
- Decorate our bedroom
- Make/purchase blinds or curtains for the rumpus room
Hopefully by this time next year that list will have lots of big ticks!